Online Probability Seminar Series
MathSeminars.org has become less useful; I recommend choosing from the online seminar series below.
- Probability and the (NY) City
- Columbia’s Online Probability Seminars
- U of Utah’s Online Probability Seminars
- U of Wisconsin’s Online Probability Seminars
- Purdue’s Probability Seminars
- Duke’s Probability Seminar
- One World Probability Seminar
- The Probability Seminar of the Americas
- MIT Probability Seminars, a few are on Zoom
- Random Geometry and Statistical Physics
- Rutgers Math Physics Seminars
Colloquia-Style Online Talks
For a while I’ve been looking for a “One World Colloquium”. I recommend the Matrix Institute series.
- MSRI has lots of recorded talks.
Online Seminar and Conference Lists
- Math Seminars dot org, online seminars in all areas of math.
- Online Math Seminars, another listing for all areas of math.
- Bernoulli Society list of conferences
- Oct 4-8, 2021
- Integrability in Conformal Probability
- Current Preprints
- ArXive Probability Preprints
- Download Articles (older than 1 or 2 years)
- Project Euclid
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Journal of Probability
- Probability Surveys
- Latin American J. of Prob. and Math. Stat.
- Personal Web Pages
- Another good way to find papers.
Opinions and Philosophy
Life in General
- Weinan E The Dawning of a New Era in Applied Mathematics
- Mumford The Dawning of the Age of Stochasticity
- Thurston, On Proof and Progress in Mathematics
- Donoho, Reproducible Research
- Feynman, Cargo Cult Science
- Freedman, Statistical Models and Shoe Leather
Visits to institutes may become possible eventually.
These may start in a year or so.
The following archives have huge numbers of wonderful math books and papers. Their status is uncertain; use them at your own discretion.