Be sure to attend seminars in your department, as well as conferences.
Online seminars are also very convenient.
- Current Preprints
- ArXive Probability Preprints
- Download Articles (older than 1 or 2 years)
- Project Euclid
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Journal of Probability
- Probability Surveys
- Latin American J. of Prob. and Math. Stat.
- Personal Web Pages
- Another good way to find papers.
Opinions and Philosophy
Life in General
- Weinan E, The Dawning of a New Era in Applied Mathematics
- Mumford, The Dawning of the Age of Stochasticity
- Serre, How to Write Mathematics Badly
- Thurston, On Proof and Progress in Mathematics
- Donoho, Reproducible Research
- Feynman, Cargo Cult Science
- Freedman, Statistical Models and Shoe Leather