Visiting Assistant Professor of Mathematics
|Office||1005 Hylan Building|
|E-mail:||cchirrec at math period rochester period edu|
Courses Fall 2022:
- Visiting Assistant Professor: 2022 - (University of Rochester, USA)
- Postdoctoral Position: 2019 - 2022 (NTNU, Norway)
- Ph.D. in Mathematics: 2015 - 2019 (IMPA, Brazil)
- M. Sc. in Mathematics: 2013 - 2014 (IMCA, Peru)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics: 2007 - 2012 (UNI, Peru)
I am working in Mathematical Analysis, especially in topics related to Analytic Number Theory, Fourier Analysis, and Approximation Theory.
- Hilbert spaces and low-lying zeros of L-functions with E. Carneiro and M. B. Milinovich, Adv. Math. 410 (2022), Paper No. 108748.
- On Montgomery’s pair correlation conjecture: a tale of three integrals with E. Carneiro, V. Chandee and M. B. Milinovich, J. Reine Angew. Math. (Crelle’s journal) 786 (2022), 205–243.
- Fourier optimization and quadratic forms with E. Quesada-Herrera, Q. J. Math. 73 (2022), no. 2, 539–577.
- Optimality for the two-parameter quadratic sieve with E. Carneiro, H. A. Helfgott and J. Mejía-Cordero, Acta Arith. 203 (2022), no. 3, 195–226.
- Pair Correlation estimates for the zeros of the zeta function via semidefinite programming with F. Gon\c calves and D. de Laat, Adv. Math. 361 (2020), 22 pp.
To see my complete list of my publications, click here.